Ever since Oprah and Rachel Ray endorsed WuLong Tea (pronounce oolong) for its fat-burning capabilites, there has been a strong, growing demand for this slimming tea. Herbs & things is now carrying WuLong Tea. If you call in or email your order you will receive and extra 10% off the regular price or receive free shipping for out-of-towners. To learn more about its slimming effect, click here: About WuLong Tea
Monthly Raffle: The free oil this month is a 15ml bottle of Thieves Essential Oil Blend, a $41.95 retail value!
And the winner is Garland Campbell from Pascagoula, MS. Congratulations!!!
(Those of you who subscribe to our monthly newsletter qualify for the monthly raffle. Remember: If you win the raffle, in order to receive your free oil you must contact us before the next newsletter comes out and provide us with your shipping or pick-up details.)
Young Living promotions for the month of August:
10% off Inner Child essential oil blend.
Purchase $350 wholesale product and receive a FREE 5ml bottle of rose oil!!! Remember: Rose oil retails at $236.52 retail and wholesales at $179.50. This is a phenomenal opportunity for those of you who have been longing to own a bottle of rose oil and just couldn't bring yourself to pay the price. Click here to learn more about why rose oil is so-o-o-o worth the price: Rose Oil.
Attention Herbs & things store and web customers:
To receive the promotional prices available to Young Living members, you must place your order at the shop or by phone.
"Probiotics" - from the Greek, meaning "for life" the term medically referred to as a group of "friendly bacteria" or "microflora". Trillions of bacteria and other microbes inhabit our digestive tract making it possible to digest food, absorb nutrients, and fight off infections and disease. Without microflora our entire digestive system would collapse after eating a piece of fruit that hadn't been properly washed. Intestinal microflora make it possible to fight off toxic bacteria such as E. coli and Salmonella and pass waste matter efficiently throughout the body and ultimately regulate how healthy our immune system. Without sufficient microflora available, the nutrients we consume would virtually pass through us leaving us starving.
THE IMPORTANCE OF FRIENDLY BACTERIA
Excerpts from Dr. Ben Kim
One of the most important steps that you can take to improve your health, regardless of your current situation and health challenges, is to make sure that your intestines have plenty of friendly bacteria.
Friendly bacteria in your gut do the following:
· Stimulate the production of antibodies in your blood, increasing your immune system strength and capacity to deal with toxins, allergens, harmful microorganisms, and incompletely digested protein. [70% of your immune system is in your gut.]
· Produce nutrients that are essential to your health like Vitamin B12 and Vitamin K.
· Take up space and resources in your gut, which helps to prevent infection by harmful bacteria, fungi, and parasites.
· Produce natural antibiotics, acids, and hydrogen peroxide, which also help to protect you against infection by harmful microorganisms, including bacteria that can cause food poisoning.
· Help to digest food.
Friendly bacteria are great helpers to the lining of your digestive passageway in preventing harmful substances and microorganisms in the food you eat and the air that you breathe from getting into your blood and causing damage to your organs.
Having a large population of friendly bacteria in the digestive passageway has been shown to do the following:
· Reduce & eliminate acne, eczema, psoriasis, food allergy-related hives, & other skin conditions.
· Provide lasting protection against asthma
· Significantly increase the strength of the immune system
· Reduce or eliminate seasonal allergies like hay fever
· Improve digestion and normalize bowel movements
· Provide protection against food allergies, eliminating joint pain, nasal congestion, snoring, ear infections, skin rashes…
[When probiotics were given to people 63-84 years old, they had an increase in T-lymphocyte cells and a stronger immune response, there was a 32-35% increase in killing tumor cells and cancer within 2-3 weeks, and inflammation (leading cause of heart disease) was reduced by 50%.]
* * * * * * * * * * *
You must supplement if you are not regularly gardening and hiking in the woods, which are two of the best ways of exposing yourself to friendly bacteria. Also, if any of the following statements apply to you:
• Use of antibiotics without a life-threatening or limb-threatening situation
• Regular consumption of alcohol
• Use of foods that are contaminated with antibiotics, mainly factory farmed animal food
• Use of laxatives
• Eating food and beverages that have sugar or other concentrated sweeteners
• Not chewing your food until liquid
• Not learning to manage stress
• Drinking chlorinated water
• Swimming in chlorinated pools
Tons of antibiotics are fed to American livestock on a daily basis, purportedly to proof them against bacteria.
This practice not only contributes to antibiotic resistance in humans who ingest these meats—many experts feel weight gain, not disease prevention, is the real reason antibiotics are so widely used. Fat cattle sell for more than thin cattle. That’s all very well, but imagine what the antibiotics present in dairy products could be doing to our health and that of our children's.
Because of the many thousands of delicate petals it takes to extract the powerful essential oil, Rose oil (Rosa damascena) is one Young Living's most exclusive product.
It takes upwards of 60,000 roses to make just one ounce of rose oil, which can make the oil quite expensive. The chemical composition of rose oil is one of the most complex and contains 300 known compounds. It has the highest frequency of all other oils. [Frequency is defined as a measurable rate of electrical energy between any two points.]
Dr. Robert Becker, in his book: The Body Electric
establishes that the human body has an electrical frequency and that much about a person's health can be determined by its frequency levels. A healthy body's frequency is anywhere between 62-72 MHz. When our frequency drops, the propensity for disease sets in.
Everything we ingest, breath, and absorb has a frequency. Processed and canned foods are essentially dead and have a frequency approximating 0 MHz and can diminish a person’s frequency; fresh produce has a frequency upwards of15 MHz, fresh herbs up to 27, essential oils start at 52 and can go all the way up to 320 MHz, which is the frequency of Rose essential oil. This in itself is an important factor. It means that the fragrant molecules of the rose oil, on inhalation or application, are able to quickly penetrate and travel the infinitesimal pathways of the body, rapidly energizing every cell and bringing balance and harmony to the body.
The “Queen of the Flowers”; “Flower of Love”
Roses are the unrivaled symbol of Love, given to dear ones throughout the ages as an affirmation of true affection. It has been noted that Cleopatra once received her beloved Marc Anthony in a room literally knee-deep in rose petals. [Perhaps in this case, one 5ml bottle of rose oil sprayed throughout the room may have been a more cost-effective alternative.]
In aromatherapy, the psychological effects of rose oil are wondrous for those with a broken heart, a broken spirit, or other emotional wounds. Rose oil calms and supports the heart center, inspiring a sense of happiness and well being. When rejection or loss has injured one’s ability to love and nurture, either themselves or those around them, rose oil can bring a sweet and gentle comfort and allow an emotional “re-opening.” (I know a lady whose young son had died. She told me the only thing that was able to finally end her great sorrow and depression, was inhaling rose oil on a daily basis.)
ROSE OIL FOR THE SKIN
Rose oil as anti-inflammatory, prevents and reduces scarring, wrinkles, and other skin blemishes. For thousands of years it has been used to achieve beautiful, radiant, and youthful skin. Put 2-4 drops in a 2-ounce spritzer bottle and fill with water. Spray on face morning and night; and throughout the day if you can. Also put 8-12 drops in a 4oz toner to repair and/or prevent damaged skin…great for wrinkles!
Don't forget the great monthly promotion Young Living is having on Rose Oil. If you just can't afford that, don't despair. We sell rose oil by the drop at the store. Please contact us for pricing.
The Scoop On Life 5
The best probiotic in the market, in my opinion, is Young Living's Life 5. You need only take one capsule per day since it multiplies so well in the gut. I usually recommend to do this for at least three bottles (1 per month). Thereafter, if money is a concern, you may choose to do 1 capsule every other day. If you are traveling, don't leave home without it. (I mean it, this product will really come in handy if you catch a bug, or consume something you shouldn't have. Here are some important facts:
Life 5 is a blend of the most resilient, clinically-proven and advanced probiotics with ability to colonize the gut and promote immunity, infection-resistance, and vitamin synthesis. What makes this supplement superior to others:
- Some probiotic supplements in the market may contain more strains, however, Life 5™ contains two new super-strains that have the best adhesion of any probiotic known: Lactobacillus Rhamnosus HN001 and Bifidobacterium lactis HN019.
- The large intestine contains the most bacteria in the body. Bifidobacteria is the most prevalent type of bacteria in the healthy large intestine. Most probiotic products have focused their probiotic activity at the small intestine with large amounts of Lactobacillus and small amounts of Bifidobacteria, the primary resident in the healthy large intestine. Life 5™ has an extremely large amount of Bifidobacteria and though some companies may boast that theirs has more, our HN019-Howaru is a proprietary blend of a new strain of Bifidobacterium Lactis that has the best adhesion of any probiotic known.
- Calcium ions in this formula enhance moisture control to prevent the die-off effect. [Oftentimes bacteria from other probiotics supplements die prematurely and never replicate.]
- Life 5™ also contains a prebiotic mix that includes lactoferrin (component of whey protein in mother’s milk, esp. colustrum) which prevents the growth of fungi and blocks yeast and fungus from forming that creates brain fog and blocks the transmission of neurotransmitters. (Essential oils clear the biofilm once it has formed!)
[Please note: A probiotic must not only provide bacteria that can make it through the whole digestive tract (which many probiotics from other supplements don’t) but once there, they must adhere to the intestinal cell wall and be able to colonize the gut and replicate. Keep in mind: 100,000 billion bacteria belonging to 600 different species should be present in the gut, by the time we reach the age of 65, bacteria in the gut drops by 1000 times.]
Attention all non-Young Living members
If you call the store or email your order, you will receive wholesale price on this item and reduced shipping rate. To learn more about Life 5, probiotics, and the importance of friendly bacteria,click here: About Life 5
Attention Young Living Members
Please be sure to notify all members of your organization that they should be receiving this monthly newsletter. This may give you a reason to call to ask if they have any questions or concerns or just to let them know we are availble to help with all their Young Living needs.
EMAILS: Please ensure that your email is registered with Young Living. Also look through your organization and make sure all your members have an email registered with Young Living and also with Herbs & things. Any questions...please contact us.
AUTO-SHIPS: When placing your autoship order the total PV will show on that order. PV does not include shipping, tax, and other charges. Some of you are ordering $99 or less and missing the $100 PV by just a bit. Remember that $100 autoships qualify you for much more. Let us know if you have any questions on autoships.
If you are a Young Living member and have received this newsletter, it is because you are part of the Herbs & things-Young Living organization. If you have any YL questions or would like some support, please give us a call or email us.
512-459-4372 / 866-917-4751
FOR PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, CLICK HERE: ARCHIVES
Wholesale Prices On
Orders of $100+
Call To Order Now!