Life 5 is a blend of the most resilient, clinically-proven and advanced probiotics with ability to colonize the gut and promote immunity, infection-resistance, and vitamin synthesis. What makes this supplement superior to others:
- Some probiotic supplements in the market may contain more strains, however, Life 5™ contains two new super-strains that have the best adhesion of any probiotic known: Lactobacillus Rhamnosus HN001 and Bifidobacterium lactis HN019.
- The large intestine contains the most bacteria in the body. Bifidobacteria is the most prevalent type of bacteria in the healthy large intestine. Most probiotic products have focused their probiotic activity at the small intestine with large amounts of Lactobacillus and small amounts of Bifidobacteria, the primary resident in the healthy large intestine. Life 5™ has an extremely large amount of Bifidobacteria and though some companies may boast that theirs has more, our HN019-Howaru is a proprietary blend of a new strain of Bifidobacterium Lactis that has the best adhesion of any probiotic known.
- Calcium ions in this formula enhance moisture control to prevent the die-off effect. [Oftentimes bacteria from other probiotics supplements die prematurely and never replicate.]
- Life 5™ contains a prebiotic mix that includes lactoferrin (component of whey protein in mother’s milk, esp. colustrum) which prevents the growth of fungi and blocks yeast and fungus from forming that creastes brain fog and blocks the transmission of neurotransmitters. (Essential oils clear the biofilm once it has formed!)
[Please note: A probiotic must not only provide bacteria that can make it through the whole digestive tract (which many probiotics from other supplements don’t) but once there, they must adhere to the intestinal cell wall and be able to colonize the gut and replicate. Keep in mind: 100,000 billion bacteria belonging to 600 different species should be present in the gut, by the time we reach the age of 65, bacteria in the gut drops by 1000 times.]
1) Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (HN001 HOWARU) 5 billion per serving
Massey University in New Zealand found this strain has the best sticking power [adherence to gut] out of 200 strains. This strain doubles amount of immune cells to kill cancer cells. In a 2006 study of children given this strain, results: reduced the number of sick days by 50% and reduced the need for antibiodics by 80%
2) Bifidobacterium Lactis (HN019-HOWARU) 3 billion per serving
This strain provides 80% protection against salmonella poisoning. Infection from E. Coli is reduced by 100 times when using this strain.
3) Streptococcus Thermophilus (ST-21) 0.5 billion per serving
John Hopkins did a study on 55 infants from ages 5-24 months and found that when using this strain it prevented diarrhea and eliminated rotavirus, a serious and highly contagious and unpredictable disease that infects almost every child in the US by 5 years of age; it is the most common cause of severe, dehydrating diarrhea. Rotavirus is so contagious b/c it can survive for long periods of time on toys and ordinary surfaces around the home.
4) Lactobacillus Acidophilus (LA-14) 1.5 billion per serving
This strain helps to digest lactose (milk). Is resistant to stomach and bile acids, also pepsin resistant. This means that it can make it through the hydrochloric acid in the stomach and reach the intestines where it is needed. This strain can also avoid its denaturing by pancreatic enzymes. Also, this strain has the ability to not be killed by drugs and antibiotics!!! This is very important because there is no known probiotic that can withstand antibiotics. It also adheres to cell wall.
5) Bifidobacterium Bifidum (BB-02) .5 billion per serving
This strain has great sticking power in the gut.